FREE Training with Katrina SawaWhy & How to Get Published & Become an Author
Jumpstart Your Book: Writing, Publishing & Marketing Your Book to Build Your Business Plus Other Ways to Get Published
My goal for this call is to get you inspired to become an author sooner than later and to share a lot of the ways you CAN publish a printed book (or ebook to start). There is a LOT to know and many price points to consider when publishing. I’ve learned a LOT about this over the last 12 years or so and the 24 books that I’ve been a part of or published myself.
On this book publishing info call I share how to do this so you can also make massive impact and revenue doing it.
Listen into the replay of a training that I did with live participants and you’ll learn how to:
- Turn your content, videos, blogs and podcasts into a book
- Sell higher end programs with with your book
- Use your book as a marketing tool to bring in clients, referrals and more
- Get published more often in other people’s books to expand your reach and authority
- Host your own multi-author book and add $20-40K to your annual revenues!
Questions you might have…
- What type of book to write
- How to get started writing
- How to tell your story
- How the book is going to help you grow your business
- What kinds of things you need to know about publishing
- What are the costs involved
My Jumpstart Publishing company has published over 100 authors so far and we’re just getting started!! (No pressure to hire us when you come to this call though, just come and learn!)
We have a track record of delivering excellence through our services. Here’s what some of our clients have to say about our work.
We help you create books that speak directly to your audience and builds a relationship with your followers.
- Address: PO Box 6, Roseville, CA 95661
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (916) 872-4000