FREE Training with Katrina Sawa & Lil BarcaskiWrite Your Book Now Free Masterclass
Register below for free access to the replay!
Write Your Book Now Free Masterclass
Learn how to get started or finish writing, so you can get your book published, printed, and sell it quicker to grow your business!
Our goal for this call is to get you inspired to become an author sooner than later and to share a lot of the ways you CAN publish a printed book (or ebook to start). There is a LOT to know and many price points to consider when publishing. We’ve learned a LOT about this publishing our own books and books for clients over the year.
Come learn from two industry experts where we will share how to do this so you can also make massive impact and revenue doing it.
- Writing tips for authors who tend to move slow
- How to turn your content, videos, blogs and podcasts into a book
- How to sell higher end programs with with your book
- Use your book as a marketing tool to bring in clients, referrals and more
- Ways you can get published to expand your reach and authority
- Host your own multi-author book and add $20-40K to your annual revenues!
Questions you might have…
- What type of book to write
- How to get started writing
- How to tell your story
- How the book is going to help you grow your business
- What kinds of things you need to know about publishing
- What are the costs involved
Register today and get all your questions answered!
This class has been recorded and when you register here, you will get instant access to the replay of the call which was recorded with live participants and much Q&A. Enjoy!
Your Hosts for this Masterclass
We have a track record of delivering excellence through our services.
CEO Jumpstart Your Biz Now / Jumpstart Publishing
Katrina Sawa has been a successful 6+-figure business coach for entrepreneurs for over 20 years. She’s been in and/or written 20 books, 12 of which have gone Int’l Best-Seller.
Katrina is based out of Northern California and is a sought after speaker for entrepreneur conferences, summits and podcasts. She has been featured on the Oprah & Friends XMRadio Network, TheCW, & ABC.
Katrina is passionate about helping entrepreneurs make a LOT more MONEY doing what the LOVE and uses proven marketing, sales strategies and systems to allow clients to reach a wider audience.
CEO GWN Publishing / Virtual Creatives
Lil Barcaski has been a self-starting entrepreneur for her entire 30 plus year career. In the past she has been a successful restaurateur and a professional actor/musician.
Lil is based out of the Tampa Bay area and a much sought-after ghostwriter, writing coach, and business consultant. She has ghostwritten dozens of books in the business, memoir, and even fiction genres.
Her main speaking platform is “Writing for the Greater Good.”
Main topics include writing, speaking, publishing, and diversity.
We have a track record of delivering excellence through our services. Here’s what some of our clients have to say about our work.
We help you create books that speak directly to your audience and builds a relationship with your followers.
- Address: PO Box 6, Roseville, CA 95661
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (916) 872-4000